|From this site you may:
Create a New Technology Trouble Ticket
Check the status of an existing Trouble Ticket
Explore the "Self Help" options to assist in diagnosing a problem.
Help Us Help You!
Please check the following.
1. Are the computer, monitor, and all other peripherals plugged into the electrical outlets on the wall and/or surge outlet strip and turned on?
2. Are all the cables securely connected from the back of the computer to the appropriate device or network wall outlet?
3. Is this computer the only one in your room experiencing the problem?
4. Are computers in other rooms experiencing the same problem?
5. Did you restart the computer?
6. If you determine the network or Internet connection is down to AT LEAST an entire building or campus, please call the technology department to report the outage.
7. Computer does not print. Is the network cable attached to the back of the computer?